ISO 9001:2015 Surveillance Audit Successby Jim
September 3, 2019
This week, we had our annual surveillance audit for ISO 9001. Although we gained a 3 Year accreditation in early September last year, this is subject to an annual assessment. The assessment is to ensure we are still using the Quality Management System that we worked hard to put in place and are making the necessary continual improvements and ensuring high levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
As expected, we successfully passed our annual assessment!
The ISO accreditation process has been a real boon to our business and we would recommend that any business looks to implement this.
Cornerstone Projects has benefited from the following:
- Streamlining our procedures and enhancing our training
- Delivering consistency to our service/product commitments
- Improving efficiencies and reducing any errors
- Improving our management practices
- Providing an enhanced status for advertising/bidding purposes